wtorek, 19 marca 2013

If I could handle everything..

Today I woke up ill in the morning. I can barely speak.. My mom doesn't know about this and I want it to stay this way. I took all pills I had at home, but nothing helped. I've cleaned my whole room and few parts of my house. I am tired.. and still ill. Luckily I didn't have to go to school today. We have 3-day break, because of some stiupid church things, well I do not mind it. I am happy that I could sleep longer and watch series all the time. Unfortunately I need to study a bit. I'm supposed to study french, english, geography and knowledge about society. Oh God, and when I look at this now.. I have so much to study.. I should start right now, however I am meeting my friends today, they are coming over, because as I said earlier I can barely open my mouth and say something. I wonder where my cat is? I have not seen him since morning when I was starting cleaning.

kitty, kitty, kitty, where are you? meeeeeeeeeeeeow


YO guys, if you want you can visit this sites and check out my facebook profile, twitter and tumblr!

Twitter
Facebook
Tumblr

Have a nice afternoon, xoxo

Blogger192312

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Komentarze mile widziane